Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 8


The lectures and tutorials weren’t actually on this week do to the union strikes, thanks for letting me go all the way in to Nathan to find that out. No, I really, really, appreciate it.
Anyway if there had of been a lecture on today not only would I have been the only one at it, but we would have learnt about e-democracy and politics, which I’m not completely familiar with, and probably don’t want to be, because one politics class is enough honestly. But due to my background with the News and Politics class I found the fact that Politicians have cottoned on to the popularity of the internet are using it to blow their trumpets, where the demographic can be quite a lot younger than their usual audiences, making their campaign even stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment